DAI USAID Tayar Nepal Job Vacancy — DAI, a global consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC, USA, seeks to fill multiple positions to support an upcoming USAID-funded Nepal Agricultural Input Market Systems (AIMS) Activity. The project will focus on improving the productivity, competitiveness, inclusivity, and resilience of Nepal’s agricultural sector by increasing the availability and accessibility of four critical components, namely seed, fertilizer, irrigation, and agricultural equipment.
The project’s primary objectives are to improve commercial incentives for rural agricultural MSMEs to invest in improved climate-smart resilient inputs, build MSNIE’s capacity, work with the government of Nepal to effectively enable efficient agricultural programs in order to build a more productive and competitive inclusive agricultural led economic growth.
The project will incorporate cross-cutting components such as efforts to increase digital capacity and increase access to finance, The project is a Feed the Future initiative aimed at reducing overall poverty, hunger, and malnutrition within Nepal.
DAI Is seeking experts In:
- Agricultural Productivity and Commercialization
- Climate-Smart Farming
- Access to Finance
- Private Sector Engagement
- Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSME) entrepreneurship development
- Innovative private sector-led approaches in access to finance
- Multi-Sectoral Coordination
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Strategic Communications
- Gender and Inclusion
- Project administration, operations, human resources, financial and grant management, monitoring & evaluation, and communications with experience on USAID-funded contracts preferred
- A degree from an accredited university in the related field of expertise is required
- At least five years of experience in the desired position
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded projects
- Fluent English (reading, writing, and speaking)
Interested candidates should submit a CV in English via email to [email protected] by June 30, 2021. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
DAI strongly encourages marginalized persons to apply. All program positions will be contingent upon DAI being awarded the contract and the donor approving all proposed candidates.