Job Vacancy for Field Community Counsellor – Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital (SRCH) is a non-profit sharing institution established to provide quality health sox ices in rural Nepal. SRCH is seeking applications from dedicated. result-oriented, self-driven candidates to fulfil the post of a Field Community Counsellor (Required no. 1).
Field Community Counsellor will support Helatiffix Sub-Metropolitan in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. The counsellor is responsible to attend phone calls and reach out to patients and their family members on home quarantine providing health education, guidance, and support amid the COVID pandemic.
|Position||Field Community Counsellor|
|Required No.||1 (One)|
- Experience conducting telephone-based interviews, data collection, and data entry.
- Experience with health education, health protection. or other public health services
- Fluency in the primary language (6) of the geographical area assigned to support. Bullard command of English and report a riling skill.
- Self-motivated and strong Mention to
- Excellent knowledge of COVID-19.
Minimum educational qualification of MBBS, BSc Nursing. BPH, BSW’s, or allied health sciences. Background of work experience in COVID-I9 will be anvil additional weightage.
Scope of work:
- Attend phone calls and make follow-up call to patients and their family members on some quarantine. The toll-free number will be operational from 9 am-5 pm on day front Sunday to Friday.
- Liaise with a range of prow agencies to ensure the provision of effectiveness. efficient and timely response and support to /rancid and their family’s concern.
- Provide non-clinical advice following standard protocols. procedures and guidance, including details about the isolation period and what contacts should do if they have or develop symptoms of COVID-19.
- Document conversation with cases and contacts clearly and concisely. ensuring the timely and accurate recording of information.
- Escalate and refer any challenging or complex cases of COVID-I9 and queries or complaints to community health workers.
- Produce and contribute to the production of accurate reports as required.
- Contribute to the development of °pending protocols. guidance and standard opening
Job location: Siddliasthali Rural Community Hospital located in Houndla,
Salary and duration of employ Inca NPR 50000 per month for 6 months v ith possibility of extension.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter explaining boa they meet the criteria by mailing us mentioning the position at [email protected] within 7 days from the date of lids first publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview/presentation.
Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital
Hospital Sadak, Hetauda, Makwanpur
PO Box 5249,
Email: [email protected]
Date of first publication, 17 May 2021
READ ALSO :