Panauti Municipality Job Vacancy for Sub Engineer, AMIN, Nagar Prahari, Computer Operator, Lekha Sahayak, Office Helper : Panauti Municipality required the following approved vacancies. The following qualified employees have to be managed and employed on a contract basis.
This notice has been published for the information of all concerned who are eligible Nepali citizens to apply by 2:00 pm within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of first publication of this information along with the receipt of payment of revenue.
|Nagar Prahari Incharge, Nagar Prahari Sahayak Nirikshak||4th||1|
|Nagar Prahari Hawaldar||3rd||1|
|Nagar Prahari Jawan||1st||11|
|Computer Operator / Lekha Sahayak||4th||12|
|Office Helper (Karyalaya Sahayogi)||1st||12|
|Office Helper (Karyalaya Sahayogi)||1st||4|
1) Contact Date: The last date of application will be posted on the notice board of this office.
2) Experimental and interview: will be specified on the contact date.
3) Not to exceed 40 years in the case of women and candidates with disabilities in posts other than Nagar Prahari.
4) Documents to be submitted along with the application. Copy of Nepal Citizenship Certificate, Educational Qualification, Experience and Training Certificate as well as a copy of Light Driver’s License in case of City Police Incharge.
5) In case of applicants who have obtained compulsory or voluntary leave from the Nepal Army, Janpath Police, Armed Police, Special Police, and government security agencies of other countries for at least 5 years of permanent service without any guilt, the age limit will be 45 years. The educational qualifications mentioned in the case of such applicants will not be attracted.
6) When the retirees apply, they must submit a copy of the clear proof of retirement.
7) Application form will be available from the administration branch of the municipality on the basis of paying the fee to the tax sub-branch.
8). For more information contact the administration branch of Panauti Municipality.
Municipal Executive Office, Panauti
Official Website: www.panautimun.gov.np
READ ALSO :