Community Improvement Center (CIC) Job Vacancy for Program Coordinator (Agriculture / Veterinary) : Applications are invited within 7 days from the date of publication of this notice as the Community Reform Center (CIC) with the financial and technical support of Shahid Nagar Municipality and Heffer Project Nepal is required to conduct the “Agriculture and Livestock Production and Marketing Partnership Project”.
1. Requirement Details:
A) Post: Program Coordinator
Number of posts: 1 (one) person
Minimum qualifications and work experience:
- After graduating in Agriculture / Veterinary, Sociology, he has worked for 3 years in community development and price chain of goat, milk, and vegetables.
- Experience, knowledge, and skills in planning, budget management, project implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience related to small farmer empowerment and entrepreneurial partnership program.
- Knowledge and skills related to staff management and mobilization, training management and facilitation, report writing.
- Participation of women and youth in agriculture and livestock-based business and entrepreneurship and special skills in social mobilization.
- To be able to work in coordination and cooperation with the local government and other stakeholders.
- Computer (micro-soft word, excel, PowerPoint, internet) related skills.
- Interested in visiting and working at the community level and in rural areas.
- The program coordinator must be in the project area for at least 80 percent of the time.
2) Service facility: will be as per the rules of the project.
3) the Last date to apply: 2078-04-21 within 5.00 pm office hours.
4) Type of examination: written, interview, and experimental as required
5) Necessary documents: Application, personal details (biodata), educational qualification certificate, citizenship certificate, work experience letter of the related subject, passport size photo, and other necessary documents should be scanned and submitted to the email address of the organization or the following office address.
Community Improvement Center (CIC)
Muralichowk, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha
(In front of Ncell Regional Office on the way to Land Revenue from Murli Chowk)
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No .: 9804821502
Note: Only the candidates in the preliminary selection will be included in the written test. No action will be taken on applications that have not reached the deadline.
READ ALSO :