Vacancy Notice from Marchawari Rural Municipality for MO, Nurse, AHW, ANM, HA, LA, OH — According to the decision of Marchawari Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rupendehi, the following employees have to be hired in the posts created by the office of the health institution in this rural municipality.
This notice has been published by the interested Nepali citizen candidates who have reached the specified qualification to apply to this office within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this information.
|Health Assistant (HA)||2|
Types of Exam: Both written exam and interview for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, AHW, HA, ANM, Lab Assistant posts; Interview only for office assistant.
(A) In case of Medical Officer, MBBS course should be passed and registered in the concerned council.
(B) In case of Staff Nurse, the staff nurse should have completed the course and given it to the concerned council.
(C) In case of HA: Must have completed HA course and been a donor in the concerned council.
(D) In case of AHW: Must have completed AHW course and registered with the concerned council.
(E) In case of ANM: Must have passed ANM course and been registered with the concerned council.
(F) In case of LA: Lab Assistant should have passed the course and registered with the concerned council.
(G) In case of office assistant: Must have passed 8th class.
3) Place of submission of application: Health Branch of Marchwari Rural Municipality.
4) Age limit: In the case of a Medical Officer, having completed 23 years and not exceeding 45 years; In the case of all the others, they should have completed 18 years and not exceeded 40 years.
5) Exam Center: Marchwari Rural Municipality Office, Raipur, Rupendehi.
6) Service facility: As per the rules of the Government of Nepal.
7) Application fee: Rs. 1500 for Medical Officer post, Rs. 1000 for Staff Nurse and HA post; 700 for Lab Assistant, AHW and ANM posts and Rs. Only 500.
8) Documents to be attached with the application:
For the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, HA, AHW, ANM, Lab Assistant: Certified copy of SLC or equivalent, passing the relevant course from a recognized educational institution, or certified copy of similar educational qualification, Certified copy of Nepali citizenship, Registered with the concerned council Certified copy as well as a certified copy of training and experience.
9) Other prevailing laws should not be invalidated and should not be found guilty by the court in a moral charge.
10) Contact date: Expired, the next day.
11) written test and interview: It will be specified at the contact date.
Note: When applying, you need to submit 2 passport-size Reagan photos. Also, all the original certificates should be brought along on the day of the interview.