Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited Vacancy — Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited, a value-based organization driven by citizen-centered long term purpose, vision, and mission, is looking for applications from qualified Nepalese citizens who are committed and motivated towards the overall vision, mission, and core value of the bank and creative, innovative, and competent with strong desire to excel in banking.
Position: Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancies: Few
Locations (Districts): Khotang, Sunsari, Rautahat, Parsa, Mahottari, Siraha, Bara, Sarlahi, Makawanpur, Nuwakot, Dhanding, Chitwan, Kaski, Myagdi, Baglung, Nawalparasi, Rupandehi, Palpa, Pyuthan, Surkhet, Dang and Jajarkot.
- Having at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance/economics, or any stream of Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Having at least 6 months experience in banking and financial institutions or 1.5 years of experience in the organized sector. Employees of the hospitality industry hit by the COVID-19 pandemic and forced to discontinue their job are encouraged to apply.
- Age not exceeding 30 years.
- Candidates should be computer literate and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Candidates must specify one of the above-mentioned branches while applying for the vacancy.
- Preference will be given to local candidates of the same district and from the adjoining district.
- A driving License shall be added advantage.
Selected candidates shall be placed in their selected locations provided at the time of application; however, based on the business need of the Bank, the candidates should be willing to work at any of its branches inside Nepal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. The bank reserves the right to reject any or all the application (s) without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
please follow this link: https://jbbl.com.np/career
The application should be received no later than June 17, 2021 (2078/03/03)
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Kathmandu Mahanagarpalika Ward No. 01, kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu
Phone No.: 01-4540324
Email: [email protected]