Vacancy Notice from Ganeshman Charnath Municipality for EDF and Light Vehicle Driver : Ganeshman Charnath Municipality (Nagarpalika), Municipal Executive Office, Birendra Bazaar, Dhanusha Vacancy notice regarding filling the post in the service contract for Enterprises Development Facilitator (EDF) and Light Vehicle Driver.
Ganeshman Charnath Municipality has to fill the vacancies as per the detailed staff service contract। Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
|Enterprises Development Facilitator (EDF)||2 (Two)|
|Light Vehicle Driver||1 (One)|
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
1. Educational Qualification:
1.1 For Enterprise Development Facilitator:
(A) Passed a Diploma Course in Enterprise Development Facilitator recognized by the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), or
(B) Enterprise Development Facilitator SIP Examination Level 2 or 3 recognized by the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), or
(C) Enterprise Development Facilitator Recognized by Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Passed Technical Entrance Examination (TSLC).
1.2 For light vehicle drivers: Passed at least class 8
2. Work experience:
2.1 Must have worked for at least one year in the field of a small enterprise or business development or business skill development or income generation for enterprise development facilitator. Special recognition will be given to those who have worked in MEDPA at the local level.
2.2. For light vehicle drivers: At least 3 years of experience after obtaining a driver’s license
3. Age Limit: At least 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 years of age on the last date of application.
4. Place to apply: Ganeshman Charnath Municipal Executive Office, Birendra Bazaar, Dhanusha
5. Last date to apply: 2078-04-26 within office hours
6. Application Fee: Rs. 400 for Small Enterprise Facilitator, Rs. 300 for Light Vehicle Driver
7. Type of Selection: Written Examination and Interview for Enterprise Development Facilitator, Experimental and Interview Examination for Light Driver
8. Documents to be attached with the application:
- Certified copy of citizenship certificate b. A copy of the minimum qualification certificate
- Copy of character certificate
- Experience opening document
- 2 pc passport size photo
- Copy of driver’s license in case of driver
9. Service facility: As per the agreement with the office
10. Application forms can also be downloaded from the office’s website http://www.charnathmun.gov.np.
First published on 2078-04-12