Vacancy Notice from Pokhara University for Professor and Associate Professor : The following vacancies in Pokhara University have to be filled permanently through open competition for the post of Professor and Associate Professor; Applications are invited from eligible Nepali citizens to reach the office of Pokhara University Service Commission, Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Kaski within the office hours by 31st Shrawan, 2078 BS and by paying the double fee as per the rules till 2078 Bhadra 6.
Application form from 2078-4-11 from Pokhara University Service Commission Office Pokhara Municipal Corporation-30, Kaski Rs. 500 will be paid. No action will be taken on the application forms which have been received late and have not reached the due date.
Examination fee along with the application form Nabil Bank’s current account No. 1201017500570 (Pokhara), or Kamana Seva Bikas Bank Pokhara’s current account No. 012134000245650000022.
1) Certificates of educational qualification and certificates.
2) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
3) 2 recent passport-size photos.
4) Certificate of experience and training.
5) Personal details (biodata) 6 copies.
6) Permanent, temporary, contract appointment letters if worked.
7) Candidates must submit 1/1 copy of published research work and other publications along with the application form.
8) Departmental approval letter if working in Pokhara University or other bodies.
9) The above-mentioned documents from SN 1 to 8 should be submitted by the candidate while submitting the application form. No action will be taken on the application form if any documents are insufficient.
10) The pay scale will be as per the rules of Pokhara University.
Contact place and date: Pokhara University Service Commission Office, Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Kaski, Bhadra 15, 2078.
- Professor Clinical Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Care
- Professor of Nursing
- Professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Associate Professor | Clinical Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Care
- Associate Professor of Nursing
- Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
(1) For matters to be registered with the Business Council, it is mandatory to be registered with the concerned Business Council. Applicants who have registered their name in the concerned business council will have to submit the certificate form along with the registration number obtained from that organization.
(2) Details related to selection basis and minimum qualification can be viewed at www.pu.edu.np of Pokhara University. Also, the details have been posted on the notice board of the Service Commission Office, Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Kaski.